The Videographer position will implement marketing communication projects that include, but are not limited to, advertising and marketing campaigns, social and online marketing, event coordination, and creating brand awareness, while serving as the company videographer. This position will report to the Senior Director of Property Marketing Operations.Critical Duties:
- Produce and create company videos from initial intake and concept through file delivery.
- Assist with copywriting activities including but not limited to creative briefs, story boards, and proposals.
- Digital asset management.
- Assist in administration, creation and execution of social and online content.
- Work with marketing & creative teams to create, edit, and execute high-quality content (photo and video) on social media platforms.
(other duties may be assigned):
- Coordinate marketing and advertising campaigns across online marketing mediums.
- Analyze ROI by capturing marketing campaign performance metrics.
- Event coordination from conception and planning to event attendance.
- Coordination with external video production partners.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of on-going trends in print, online and other marketing mediums.
- Ongoing collaboration with ACC business owners and departments.
- Other marketing and leasing projects/assignments as needed and requested by the Marketing and Leasing Department.
- Travel to properties to assist in leasing & marketing activities as needed.
- When visiting an American Campus Community, support our commitment of unparalleled customer service and curb appeal, including never walking by a piece of trash without picking it up. At ACC - we are all groundskeepers.
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in business, marketing, journalism, television, film, videography or related field; or a minimum of two years Video production experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer satisfaction, for both internal & external customers.
- Knowledge of: Student/multi-family housing industry (or real estate), marketing and advertising fundamentals and processes, video editing, publishing/file management software programs, marketing research/segmentation and MS Office and/or Mac computer software programs.
Back to Results